Land has been recently harvested and has one season of Loblolly Pines, Poplar, Oaks &Maple regrowth. Has long road frontage with great views of Smith Mountain, Peeks of Otter, & Blue Ridge Mountains. There are several streams that run throughout the property &has long frontage on the Banister River. Lots of deer, turkey &occas, bear. Convenient to Danville, Gretna, Lynchburg, AltaVista, &Chatham.
29N to 640.Take 640 to Riceville, Turn Right on Corner Rd. Go approx. 1/4th of a mile to property on Left. Property also fronts Right on Riceville Rd (640).
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pittsylvania County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Pittsylvania County
- Farms in Pittsylvania County
- Ranches in Pittsylvania County
- Commercial Property in Pittsylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Pittsylvania County
- Recreational Property in Pittsylvania County
- Hunting Land in Pittsylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.