This listing is not active.Search Active Listings in Southampton County, VA.
|Absolute Auction, No Minimum: +/-348 AC Recreational Tract|
|408 County Drive North (US 460) Wakefield Virginia|
|05/23/2018 11:30 AM|
Absolute Auction, No Minimum: +/-348 AC Recreational Tract, Southampton County, VA
+/-348 Acres: The Baker Tract is located on Blackhead Signpost Road approximately four miles southwest of Courtland, VA. Clear cut in 2017, the tract is an affordable recreational option with abundant deer and turkeys. Potential for future timber upside. In the event replanting is required or preferred, please contact a forestry professional such as Bill Day with Pineview Forestry.
- Over a half mile (+/-2,900') of state road frontage
- Good internal road system
- Tract is protected by a Virginia Department of Forestry Conservation Easement.
- Multiple cleared food plot areas
Parcel ID#: 89-16
2018 Tax Assessment: $247,400 (Land Use)
2018 Annual Taxes: $2,103
Tranzon Fox, VAAF423
To Property: From US-58 approximately 24 miles east of Emporia, VA and nine miles west of Franklin, Va exit onto Meherrin Road, Route 35, south. Go +/-1.3 miles to Blackhead Signpost Road , Route 658, turn left and Property access will be +/-1.6 miles on the left.
To Auction Location: Auction will be held at The Virginia Diner, 408 County Drive North (US 460), Wakefield, VA, which is +/-24 miles southeast of 460's interchange with I-295 near Petersburg and +/-25 miles northwest 460's interchange with US 58 in Suffolk.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Southampton County
- Southampton County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Southampton County
- Timberland in Southampton County
- Lakefront Property in Southampton County
- Recreational Property in Southampton County
- Hunting Land in Southampton County
- Riverfront Property in Southampton County
- Undeveloped Land in Southampton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.