Approx. 1,200 LF road frontage. Formerly Hatcher/Arc of Southside property. 7 Buildings - 4,400 SF W/basement, 3,500 SF W/basement, 3,700 SF W/basement, 3,400 SF w/basement, 3,800 SF, 1,700 SF.Paved parking, 1,200 SF house/basement, and 3,900 SF wood frame shed. 5 parcels totaling 60+ acres. 3 are zoned B-1 and 2 are zoned B-2. Site is furnished with water and sewer from Pittsylvania County.
From Danville take 29 North. Property is located on the right just past the Highway 29 Bypass/Danville Expressway intersection and Blairs Fire and Rescue.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pittsylvania County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Pittsylvania County
- Farms in Pittsylvania County
- Ranches in Pittsylvania County
- Commercial Property in Pittsylvania County
- Lakefront Property in Pittsylvania County
- Timberland in Pittsylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Pittsylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.