Waterfront acreage! Two parcels sold together to create an affordable waterfront experience. Lancaster Creek is a protected waterway with a serene setting and wildlife. Quick access to the Rappahannock River if you so desire. Kayaking, canoeing and fishing can be your new hobbies with the benefit of fresh air, exercise and relaxation. One parcel is cleared and ready to build for a possible off water homesite with the wooded parcel for your waterfront enjoyment.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lancaster County
- Lancaster County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Lancaster County
- Riverfront Property in Lancaster County
- Residential Property in Lancaster County
- Lakefront Property in Lancaster County
- Commercial Property in Lancaster County
- Timberland in Lancaster County
- Undeveloped Land in Lancaster County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.