Great timber and wildlife returns. Property is made up of mostly mature, 26+/- year old Loblolly Pines, with the remainder in oak hardwoods. Year round streams run through the property with areas of beautiful Mountain Laurel and ferns.-An established road system. -Great hunting property. -Convenient to Gretna, AltaVista, Chatham, Danville, & Lynchburg.
29N to Gretna, VA to Right on 40 West. Go approx. 10 miles to Left on Renan Rd. Go approx. 5 miles. Renan Rd. will turn into Wards Rd. Go approx. 1 mile to property on Left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pittsylvania County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Pittsylvania County
- Farms in Pittsylvania County
- Ranches in Pittsylvania County
- Commercial Property in Pittsylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Pittsylvania County
- Recreational Property in Pittsylvania County
- Hunting Land in Pittsylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.