Close to Leesville Lake & Smith Mtn. Lake, this 204.47+/- acre tract is "Recreation" at its best. Close to 4995 acre public conservation area, this property boasts beautiful meadows, a hardwood forest, and two ponds and cascading streams. The property has long road frontage on both, Yorkshire Drive and Grassland Drive. Yorkshire Drive also has Equine potential, so Bring Horses.
29 N, left onto Rt. 40, right onto Grassland Drive, right onto Yorkshire Dr
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pittsylvania County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Pittsylvania County
- Farms in Pittsylvania County
- Ranches in Pittsylvania County
- Commercial Property in Pittsylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Pittsylvania County
- Recreational Property in Pittsylvania County
- Hunting Land in Pittsylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.