The options are endless for this 135.69-acre parcel conveniently located near Hanover and Caroline counties. Approximately 10-15 minutes from Ashland, this property has the potential to be mix-use, such as B1, B2 and residential, or B1 and/or B2. This property is conveniently located minutes from Interstate 95, Kings Dominion, and Virginia State Fair. Only a 25-minute drive from Richmond, and approximately 30 minutes from Fredericksburg.
Rt 301 north turn right on Route 30 approx 5 miles property on right. Rt 360 north on Route 30 approx 8 miles property on left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King William County
- King William County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King William County
- Lakefront Property in King William County
- Commercial Property in King William County
- Timberland in King William County
- Hunting Land in King William County
- Recreational Property in King William County
- Undeveloped Land in King William County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.