Williston was built in 1869 and is now on the National Register of Historic Places having been beautifully restored. The house is Italianate with large, two story portico with paired columns. Except for a late 19th century lengthening of the stair hall, the interior survives with few alterations and preserves nearly all of its original trim. Rare stenciled and painted murals have been partially restored in the Dining Room. An elevator connects the tall, English basement with the second floor. A street of domestic buildings has been preserved including servants quarters, a chicken house, and a smoke house. The park-like grounds enjoy mature landscaping, privacy, a pool, and century old boxwood. 28+ acres of pasture with several barns.
Joe Samuels Jos. T. Samuels, Inc.