Circa 1798 - Marshall Place Plantation is a 683 +/- acre farm made up of approximately 100 acres of good pasture and tillable land and 538 +/- acres of hardwood and pine forest. Current use of the farm includes grazing (for cattle), hay and timber. Two large creeks (Randolph and Little) run through the property. Historic house is believed to have once been the hunting cabin of Chief Justice John Marshall. The home has good architectural detail and lots of charm but needs some TLC. It is in a very private setting and land is not under a conservation easement. Home could be used as a hunting cabin or retreat. Numerous farm buildings on property including pole barn, old horse barn, tobacco barn among other buildings. Hay fields are productive
Gayle Harvey Gayle Harvey Real Estate, Inc.